As a leader in our field, we provide a balanced approach to targeted strength and flexibility training, biomechanical assessment, and physical therapy in Bend, OR. Every physical therapy, strength training, and conditioning session is custom-tailored to meet your individual needs and progresses accordingly throughout the stages of recovery and sports performance enhancement.
Wether seeking physical rehabilitation following an injury, or targeted help with personal training and other areas of strength and conditioning, every visit with Mandon Welch includes a personalized, one-on-one, hour-long session. Following a thorough initial evaluation and assessment, we create a customized physical therapy or sports performance program that addresses your specific goals and needs.
Initial visits with Mandon Welch Physical Therapy in Bend, OR include:
- A thorough review of your medical history and performance goals.
- Biomechanical evaluation.
- Functional strength and stability screen.
- Gait and or running analysis.
- Joint and soft tissue mobility assessment.
- Initial treatment and home exercise prescription.
Strength + Conditioning
Every one of our customized strength and conditioning programs begins with a comprehensive one-hour session that includes the following:
- Biomechanics assessment.
- Functional strength screening.
- Dynamic joint stability assessment.
- Soft tissue and joint mobility assessment.
- Review of performance goals.
- Injury history and objective findings.