Following your initial evaluation and review of objective findings, we establish a customized treatment program that helps drive subsequent physical therapy and strength training sessions towards your goals. All treatments are one-on-one, hour-long sessions with Mandon and consist of manual physical therapy, as well as targeted strength and stability training. We are confident in our model of focused, one-on-one sessions and their ability to help you meet and exceed your goals. At Mandon Welch Physical Therapy, we also take pride in providing a fun, relaxed, and professional environment where all are welcome.
Please find our patient history and intake form here to print, fill out, and bring with you on your initial visit. We encourage you to wear comfortable or athletic clothing to your appointments. There is a dressing room and shower for you to use at your convenience.
Mandon Welch Physical Therapy is local to Bend, OR and specializes in the following:
- Manual Physical Therapy
- Specific Strength and Conditioning for Running, Skiing, Cycling and Triathlon
- Golf Biomechanics and Longevity
- IASTM-Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Total Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Knee Injuries
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Shoulder and Rotator Cuff Pathology
- Hip Injuries
- Running and Gait assessment
- Spine Care
- Biomechanical and Movement Dysfunctions
- Gait, Balance and Fall Prevention
- Postural Restoration
Physical Therapy Evaluation and Treatment: $125
Physical Therapy Session: $100
4 PT sessions: $400 ($25 savings)
8 PT sessions: $725 ($100 savings)
Book an appointment with us now.